Learning something new can make people afraid. I also have experience like this which was learning cello. My mom recommended me to learn it and I thought that it will be a good experience and really it was great. I learned how to overcome hard time and I could get a lesson that I should continue to endeavor to achieve something.
My special experience started when I was nine years old. My cello teacher came to my home. At first, I was scared of learning new musical instrument. Besides, because cello is big and massive, I had been more nervous. However, my teacher said that her students will have concert after few years. And, when I almost forgot about the concert, my teacher said that I will have concert after a month. I was very confused because I didn't know how to play well at front of a lot of people. But, my teacher and I practiced really hard and I thought that I finished preparation for the concert. In contrast, I forgot a part of song and I had a lot of mistakes. After my turn, I was disappointed to myself. When I was at waiting room, my cello teacher came to me and said,"It's okay. If you discourage this time, you cannot conquer other many things. There will be a lot of events that can make you despair or frustrate. Be brave and compete against them." I decided to endeavor harder and harder until I can satisfy to myself. And, when I became 6th grade, I did good job on my second cello concert.
Now, I can agree to the teacher's word because I accomplished the goal. Although, I do not learn cello now because I don't have enough time to practice, I will remember she and what she told me for a long time, maybe until I finish my life.♥
No comments:
Post a Comment