Saturday, July 30, 2011

About me:P

 September 29th, 1997. I came out to be a famous person from my mother's womb. According to my mom, when I was born, I cried out strongly so most people at the hospital were surprised to it. After three years later, my brother started life. Therefore, my family became four. My mom, who helps me fo hard work and take care of me, my dad who is very smart and kind . Lastly, my youger brother is really funny boy. A words from his mouth make my family laugh out loudly. I am very happy and proud of my peaceful family.
 Listen to musics, singing, doing computer... These are what I like to do. When I listen to music or sing a song, I just be excited and I am able to have a good day. I love all kinds of music such as pop songs, K-pop, or Korean traditional music. Moreover, playing computer gives me a lot of fun! I prefer to do chatting on the Internet, seening news about  celebrities. Doing exercise is another thing that I prefer. I believe it is because I have brother in my family. I did soccer, basketball or baseball with my brother and my father since I was young. In these days, I do not spend too much time at exercsing because I have to do a lot of works but I still love exercising.
 One thing that makes me do recreation is eating. When I eat my favorite foods, I feel ike I'm flying high over the sky. For instance, I love to eat bibimvap because when I eat it, I can intake several kinds of nutrients because when people make this, they mix many cooked potherbs and spicy sauce on it with fried agg. Also,
I prefer eating fruits. They are sort of desert but it is really delicious! I always try to eat fruits after meals because they are containing a lot of vitamins. I love all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment