Do you like to go to the theater and watching movies? For me, watching movie is one of my hobby. When I watch movie, I can relieve my stress and relax. When I was angry before watching movie, I can be happier and get better mood. Isn't this interesting? Including me, all of my family members like watching movie so we go and watch movie once a week except day when we have something special to do. Thus, I saw a lot kinds of movie, but to choose one most interesting movie is 'I am the Legend.'
This , movie's genre is drama, SF, and thriller. It made and designed by Francis Lawrence. There are some characters. Firstly, the main character is Will Smith whi is Robert Nebil in this movie, and Alice Braga who is Anna in the movie. Anna is another character who rescue Nebil from flock of zombies and take care of him. Also, Charlie Tahaen who is Edan in the movie, a son of Anna.I was very impressed from this and it really touched my mind. I think an important event in the beginnig is when Anna rescue Nebil from zombies and cooperate together. Also, another important event which occur in the middle is when he went out at night and saw his best friend standing at the end of the street. This is when he surrounded and attacked from zombies. I can't forget this movie from now because Nebil was very nice person and I liked that story of the movie. I won't forget this movie forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment